CU*Talk is the easy way to check your account on the go. With this system, you can now get all of your account balances at one time, make transfers between accounts, check loans, calculate payments and more. But, the best part, it’s free.
1-800-860-5704 is the number to call!
Step-by-step instructions make it easy to use CU*TALK.
- Using your touch-tone phone, call 1-800-860-5704.
- The system will ask for your credit union’s access code. You respond by entering 073, then the # key. (This access code is specific to SCECU)
- The system will then ask you to enter your member number. (For example, if your account number is 1234-006, your member number would be 1234006.) Just enter your member number, then press the # key.
- You will be prompted to key in your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Enter your PIN and press the # key. First time users will need to enter the last four numbers of their Social Security number. You will then be prompted to change your PIN.
- From this point on, the CU*TALK procedure will vary depending on the transactions you wish to complete. CU*TALK will guide you through each step.
- When you have finished your last transaction, simply hang up the phone.
BE CAREFUL– If you enter the PIN incorrectly three times, your PIN will be disabled. You must contact the credit union directly for reactivation.