How Can I Become A Member of SCECU?
To become a member of Saginaw County Employees Credit Union, you must fit into at least one of the following categories:
- An employee, member, pensioner, and/or elected/appointed official of any unit of government, and the boards and commissions thereof, which are located in Saginaw County, Michigan; and all personnel of offices in which Saginaw County directly contributes salaried personnel and/or office space.
- Employees and/or pensioners of any school district located within Saginaw County. A list of the schools are available here
- Employees and/or members of a Select Employee Group (SEG) or other organized groups, which are located within 25 miles of the credit union’s main office, which is located at 1700 Court Street in Saginaw, Michigan. Each new group must provide a written request for service to the credit union Board of Directors. Click here for SEG Request Form
- Any person who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in or belongs to a retirement organization located in Saginaw County, Michigan, or any county contiguous to Saginaw County.
- Be an employee of SCECU.
- Be a family-member or relative of any person that meets the criteria listed above, whether or not that person has a current credit union membership at a different credit union.