Saginaw County Employees Credit Union has launched an enhanced online Bill Pay system! Our system includes feature such as:
- Full integration within online banking
- Full mobile functionality for your phone or tablet
- Ability to configure email alerts
- Real-time access to your checking account balance
- Reminders if your balance is not sufficient to pay bills
- A more secure and intuitive user friendly experience
Bill Pay is a service offered to our members through the ItsMe247 Online Banking system. Bill Pay allows you to have your regular monthly payments
deducted directly from your checking account. Instead of writing a check for your electrical, internet, cell phone, and all of your other monthly payments, you can send them out directly through the Bill Pay system and skip the envelope, stamp, and the trip to the post office. You can also set them up as an automatic payments.
To sign up for Bill Pay, log into ItsMe247 Online Banking and click on “Pay Bills”.
Bill Pay FAQ
Need help trying to use Bill Pay?
Check out our Bill Pay video series
General Bill Pay Overview
Adding a Payee
Paying a bill
Setting up an eBill