How to access online banking
- Open your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome)
- In the address bar type in scecu.net
- Click on the “It’sMe247 Online Banking” icon
- Enter your username which is your SCECU account number and click “next”
- Enter your password. Your password should be between 8 and 10 characters and include 1 upper & lower case letter, 1 number and 1 special character
- Answer your security question
- Click “Login”
- Be Careful – If you enter either the password or security question answer incorrectly three times, your account will be disabled. You must contact the Credit Union directly to have your account reactivated.
If you have never used the It’sMe247 online banking system OR it has been more than 120 days since you last used It’sMe247, you must first contact the Credit Union to be activated.